Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Alex Boyé



I do a ton of graphic work for United Studios of Self Defense. This year we donated a sizable amount to a charity called One Life at a Time. 


Alex Boyé was one of the performers at the benefit concert. 


Sensei Nate was totally pumped and couldn't stop smiling. Alex is one of his favorite singers and Nate was so excited to have the chance to meet backstage and talk with Alex about the Shaolin art. Apparently Alex had been by our studio and seen some of the monks perform on our T.V. and was just as excited to meet Nate as Nate was to meet him.




Here is a clip of the monks:




And a clip of my favorite song from Alex:



Note: I need to thank my way awesome friend, Cecily, for getting us involved and for pulling us back stage in introducing us to Alex! I'm telling you, I have the greatest friends in the world!


1 comment:

  1. Colton goes to preschool with Alex's daughter! She's really cute.

    ReplyDelete